There is nothing better than homemade ice cream. It's so easy and really satisfying for the little ones to see the end product. Strawberry, banana and coconut combo taste delicious and it has a great texture. Didn't come out too icy, like most homemade ones do. You might have a little extra strawberry mixture. You can drink it like a smoothie or, I used it for Lex and mixed it into his cereal for breakfast.
Strawberry Coconut Ice Creams
- 200g Strawberries
- 3 Frozen Banana
- 200ml Coconut cream
- Chop the strawberries in half and cut the banana into small bite sized pieces.
- Blend the strawberries and 2 bananas together.
- Pour into ice cream moulds and freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- Blend the remaining banana and coconut cream.
- Pour on top of the strawberry mixture and freeze for 30-40 minutes.
Store in freezer for up to 3 months.