This recipe is super quick and easy to make. I originally wanted to cut them out into cute little shapes, but that didn't really go to play, thus calling it "Chocolate Mess". Also, be aware this is a bit messy with the little ones, but really tasty and a good alternative to refined sugar loaded treats.
- 1 1/2 cup Puffed rice
- 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 - 2 tbs Honey (depending on sweetness) I used 1 1/2 tbs
- Simply mix all ingredients together in a big bowl, then lay the mixture onto a medium sized baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Push it down with your hands (or your little ones hands) to make it flat.
- Pop it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Break it up into little bite sized pieces and enjoy.
Store in air tight container in the fridge or freezer for up to 1 week.