These nuggets are great. You can pair them with almost anything for a healthy & nutritious lunch / dinner, or serve them on their own as a tasty toddler snack.
Chicken & Halloumi Nuggets
- 500g Chicken mince
- 180g pack Hamlumi (grated)
- 1 Zucchini (grated)
- 2 Spring onion (chopped)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Roll into small nuggets and place on a lined baking tray.
- Pop tray in the fridge for about an hour to let it set.
- On a hot pan with a little butter or olive oil, cook the nuggets for just a few minutes each side until golden brown.
- Turn the heat right down and put a lid over the pan leaving it to cook for another 4-5 minutes till the nuggets are cooked through.
- Serve with some steamed veg with tomato sauce or even as a burger or in a wrap.
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.