These little gems have an awesome creamy, coconuty taste. We usually make our goodie balls with some sort of nut and dates, so this recipe is a nice change as we used seeds, coconut and other good stuff.
Seedy Coconut Bites
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs Black chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Pepita seeds
- 4 tbs Coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tbs Rice malt syrup
- Pour the oats, coconut and chia seeds into a blender, then add the coconut oil and rice malt syrup and blend for 30 seconds or so.
- Spoon mixture into a bowl and place in fridge for about half an hour.
- Take the mixture out the fridge and roll about a tablespoon into a ball, and repeat till you have used it all up.
- Wrap in small pieces of baking paper to store, or straight into a container.
Store in a container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.