These zucchini fingers, (zucchini slice as most people call them) are a kiddie approved staple for most us. They are just awesome. No mess (unless if you're giving it to a baby, then yes, very messy!) They are easy to make and are perfect to serve along with your dinner or as a yummy snack.
- 2 Spring onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Zucchini (grated)
- 1 Carrot (peeled & grated)
- 1 cup Self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp Veggie salt
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbs Olive oil
- Pre heat your oven to 180°C and lightly oil a medium sized baking dish.
- Add the spring onion, zucchini and carrot into a large bowl.
- Add the self raising flour and salt and mix in making sure the veggies are completely covered in the flour.
- Add the cheese, eggs and olive oil and mix it together thoroughly.
- Pour into the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it cool, then slice into thing strips and enjoy
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.