So I have a confession to make, and it's that I am a massive sweetie monster. Unfortunately I have passed this onto Frankie and she now demands a sweet every time I try eat one. Anyone else relate? I don't really mind, but I do need to balance it out a little, so we tried out these honey roasted cashews. They are a really tasty snack, super filling and they satisfy that sweet tooth.
Honey Roasted Cashews
- 1 cup Raw cashews
- 1 tbs Honey
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat you oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with some baking paper.
- Add the raw cashews to a bowl, then add the honey.
- Using two small spoons, mix the honey into the nuts well and spoon onto the baking tray. (make sure they are evenly spread out)
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the nuts and bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Let it cool and harden, then tuck in.
Store in a container in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.