Quick and easy! This recipe has only 3 ingredients in it and is really satisfying for those hungry little tummies. Not especially pretty, but the taste definitely makes up for it.
Pesto Roll Ups
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry
- 1/2 cup Pesto (or just over half)
- 1/3 cup Grated cheese
- Simply preheat your oven to 180°C and prepare a baking tray.
- Cut the puff pastry sheets into 2, so you have 4 rectangles.
- Spoon about 2 heaped tablespoons of the pesto along the long side of each pasty.
- Sprinkle over some grated cheese and roll it up.
- Cut into roughly 3cm pieces and place cut side up onto baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with some cream cheese and a side of fresh veggies like sugar snap peas.
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.