Using only a few ingredients, these little pita breads are so simple and really easy to make. They go perfect with any dip, or you could even make mini toasties with them by filling with cheese. We made hummus to go with these ones and were a perfect afternoon snack. They are also a great finger food for the bubs.
Baby Pita Bread
- 250g Self-raising Flour
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 1 pinch Salt
- Dip of choice
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, then add the yoghurt and salt and mix it together.
- Then, using your hands knead it till it's nice and smooth, adding more flour if needed.
- Divide the dough into 8 portions.
- Flour a clean surface and roll out 1 portion at a time, then using a large round cookie cutter, cut out circles and place directly onto a warm pan drizzled with olive oil.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Serve immediately with hummus or dip of choice.
Best eaten straight away or you can wrap the dough in cling wrap and store in fridge for a few days.